Here are the simple steps how to create your custom ShortPoint element using ShortPoint Generator:
Step 1: Open ShortPoint Generator
Step 2: Create Custom ShortPoint Element
- Insert the name for your element and set the Type to Element:
- Build your custom element from scratch in the editor of the Generator page. Use the blue Insert button to open the Page Builder.
In this example we have used a Section with some text and a background.
Alternatively, you can copy an element or a few elements from ShortPoint Demos, paste them into the Generator and make all further editing you need.
- After you are done with creating your generated content, save your content by pressing the Save Changes button in the bottom of the page.
- The content you created will be stored in ShortPoint Generator after saving.
- From here, you can preview, edit, or delete elements.