ShortPoint SPFx will enable SharePoint 2019 On-Premise Customers to use ShortPoint on Modern and Classic SharePoint Sites.
Before We Begin!
- You want to install ShortPoint SPFx on SharePoint 2019 Server
- Download Latest version of ShortPoint SPFx
- To Setup App Catalog you need to be a member of the Farm Administrators
- You need to be Site Collection Administrator for the Web Application where you are deploying ShortPoint.
ShortPoint SPFx Installation on SharePoint 2019 Explained in Details:
Note: If you are deploying ShortPoint to multiple web applications, you need to repeat the following steps for each web application as you cannot share a single app catalog across multiple web applications.
To install ShortPoint SPFx for the first time, you need to complete the following steps:
- Prerequisite 1: Set up App Catalog (Setup for each Web Application where you want to use ShortPoint)
- Prerequisite 2: Enable Scripting Capabilities (required if you want to use ShortPoint on classic sites and pages)
- Prerequisite 3: Enable IIS 6 Metabase Compatibility
Then start with installation: