In this article, you will learn how to add the custom Design Element you created from Part 1 to your site. Follow the steps carefully to get started.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Before We Begin
- Step-by-step Tutorial
Before We Begin
- Make sure you have the latest version of ShortPoint installed.
- Make sure you have successfully completed Part 1: Creating Generated Content.
Step 1: Add the Generated Element to Your Page
Click the plus icon to add a design element to your page.
Scroll down to the bottom of your Page Builder and select your custom element. In this case, we will use the custom element we made in Part 1.
NOTE: All custom Design Elements can be found at the bottom of your Page Builder. They will be highlighted in yellow.
NOTE: You can only edit your design element in ShortPoint Generator. It will not be customizable in Page Builder.
Step 2: Fill in the customizable attributes (optional)
This step is optional. If your custom element has customizable fields, you will be prompted to add the necessary details in your Page Builder.
NOTE: Check out ShortPoint Generator: Make parts of predefined elements customizable to learn more about adding customizable fields.
Otherwise, you will see the notification below.
Step 3: Save Results
After adding all the necessary details, click insert.
Congratulations, you can now see your awesome results!
- ShortPoint Generator Basic Tutorial. Part 1: Creating Generated Content
- ShortPoint Generator: Introduction
- ShortPoint Generator: Make Parts of Predefined Elements Customizable