Before We Begin!
- This article is for Office 365 SharePoint environment and you want to install ShortPoint SPFx for the first time.
- If you are already a customer and if you already have our Add-In installed, please check Upgrade to ShortPoint SPFx article.
- Download Latest version of ShortPoint SPFx.
- To Setup App Catalog you need to be Global Office 365 Admin.
- You need to be Site Collection Administrator for the Site Collection you are installing ShortPoint on.
ShortPoint SPFx Installation Video Tutorial
ShortPoint SPFx Installation Explained in Details
To install ShortPoint SPFx for the first time, you need to complete the following steps:
- Prerequisites 1: Set up Tenant App Catalog or Site Collection App Catalog (Which option is good for me?)
- Prerequisites 2: Enable Scripting Capabilities (required if you want to use ShortPoint on classic sites and pages)
Then start with installation:
- Installation Step 1: Upload ShortPoint to Tenant App Catalog or Site Collection App Catalog (1 minute)
- Installation Step 2: Add ShortPoint SPFx to SharePoint Site (1 - 5 minutes)
- Installation Step 3: Run ShortPoint Installation from Dashboard (1 minute)
- Add your first ShortPoint Element on Modern SharePoint Page
- Add your first ShortPoint Element on Classic SharePoint Page
- Copy your first Awesome Page from ShortPoint Demos Website. Try the magic!