This article is for you if
- You have downloaded ShortPoint farm solution for SharePoint 2010, 2013 or 2016
- You want to install ShortPoint on your SharePoint On-Premise Farm
- Extract ShortPoint zip file into your SharePoint server
- You are farm administrator with all required permissions to install SharePoint solutions. For more info, click here.
- Run ShortPoint setup file (Setup2010.exe, Setup2013.exe or Setup2016.exe)
- In case you are upgrading, choose Upgrade after you run the Setup file.
- Activate ShortPoint feature on Web Application or Site Levels
- That's it!
For detailed installation steps, click here.
Post-installation steps (for verification)
- In your central administration, open ShortPoint Licensing page and verify you have an active license. More information about licensing, click here.
- Make sure ShortPoint Web Application or Site Features are activated
- Open Site Settings, then ShortPoint Dashboard and verify that all pages are activated and license is valid
- Edit any page on your site, and you should see ShortPoint Insert button