Modified on: Wed, 21 Oct, 2020 at 3:53 PM
This article is for you if:
- You want to use the latest and best version of ShortPoint that we have prepared for you.
- You have SharePoint 2019 Environment.
- You have ShortPoint SPFx installed.
- You received a notification that there is a new version of ShortPoint SPFx available.
App Catalog Upgrade
Before we begin:
1. Download the latest version of ShortPoint SPFx.
2. Read this important announcement.
Step 1: Upload new ShortPoint to App Catalog.
Step 2: Update ShortPoint SPFx on SharePoint Site.
Step 3: Run Reinstallation and Upgrade from ShortPoint Dashboard.
Check our ShortPoint SPFx One-Click Upgrade (SharePoint 2019) Tutorial.
Check our ShortPoint SPFx Silent Upgrade for Office 365 (SharePoint Online) and SharePoint 2019 On-Premise article.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.