Checking to see the initial result of your design modifications on a ShortPoint web part is quick and effortless in the new ShortPoint Page Builder Live Mode. We have made it accessible from the Action tool bar and available in both Live Mode and Grid Mode.
NoteShortPoint Page Builder Live Mode was formerly known as Visual Builder and Grid Mode was formerly known as Wireframe Builder.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Interactive Tutorial
- Step-by-step Tutorial
- You must have the latest version of ShortPoint SPFx installed on your SharePoint environment.
- You are a ShortPoint Designer with an active license.
Click Get Started to learn how to use the Preview web part feature:
Follow the steps below for a detailed guide on how to use the Preview web part feature:
Step 1: Click the Eye Icon
- In the Action Toolbar, press the eye icon.
Step 2: Review result
- You will now be able to see how your page will look when it is published. You will also see other web parts if you have more on your page.
Step 3: Return to edit mode
- Once done, you can go back to editing the web part by pressing the eye icon again.
That is how the Live Mode Preview feature makes your designing experience easier. Enjoy using it while designing beautiful intranet sites.