This Article is for you if:
- You want to use ShortPoint Theme Builder on Modern Sites :)
- You have Office 365 Environment
- You have ShortPoint SPFx Installed
- You received notification that there is a new version of ShortPoint SPFx available
There are two types of the upgrade for ShortPoint SPFx that we will inform you which one is required when updates are available.
Upgrade Type 1: App Catalog Upgrade
This upgrade type is required when ShortPoint release version for the foundation framework, and you need to update the ShortPoint SPFx package uploaded to App Catalog.
Before you begin:
Then proceed with the following steps:
- Step 1: Upload new ShortPoint to Tenant App Catalog or Site Collection App Catalog
- Step 2: Update ShortPoint SPFx on SharePoint Site
- Step 3: Run Reinstallation and Upgrade from ShortPoint Dashboard
Upgrade Type 2: One-Click Upgrade
This type of upgrade does not require updating files on app catalog and can be done in one click from the site directly.