This article will explain how to set up the Tenant App Catalog on your Office 365 SharePoint Environment, so you can add ShortPoint SPFx to it after.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Video Tutorial
- Step-by-Step Tutorial
- Proceed with the next step
The following video will go over the steps to set up the Tenant App Catalog in Office 365:
Step 1: Log in to your Office 365 Admin
Log in to your Office 365 admin center page with an administrator account, then choose Admin:
Step 2: Go to SharePoint Admin Center
In the opened menu, click SharePoint:
From the drop-down, choose SharePoint:
Step 3: Open App Catalog page
Step 4: Configure your App Catalog site
Follow the steps below:
- On the App Catalog Site page, click OK to accept the default option and create a new app catalog site.
- On the Create App Catalog Site Collection page, specify the title of your App Catalog site (e.g., Apps)
- Specify the website address. (e.g., apps).
- Choose the Administrator.
- Set the Server Resource Quota to 0 (zero). (The server resource quota is related to throttling poorly performing sandboxed solutions, but you won't be installing any sandboxed solutions on your app catalog site.)
- Click OK.
Now every time you open your App Catalog, this will open your App Catalog site where you can start uploading Apps for SharePoint. The site will look like this in a different title, of course:
Note: You can view the following references for more information:
• Use the App Catalog to make custom business apps available for your SharePoint Online environment
• Set up an app catalog on SharePoint Online
Proceed with the next step
Now you can continue with the ShortPoint SPFx installation.