If you have already performed the steps How to Remove Microsoft Graph Integration From Azure Portal but you are still seeing that the ShortPoint Graph integration is still connected, then this article is for you.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Before we begin
- Step 1. Open ShortPoint hidden library
- Step 2. Select IntegrationSettings
- Step 3. Delete IntegrationSettings
- Step 4. Check Graph Integration
Before we begin
This solution is for you if:
- You use Office 365 or SharePoint 2019 environment.
- You have ShortPoint installed on your SharePoint sites(s).
- You are a ShortPoint Designer with an active license.
- ShortPoint Graph connection was established by following the Setting up Microsoft Graph Integration for SharePoint Online, and you want to completely remove it from the integration Dashboard.
- You have already followed How to Remove Microsoft Graph Integration From Azure Portal but it is still showing as connected in the Integration Dashboard.
Step 1. Open ShortPoint hidden library
Obtain the URL of your tenant/site collection where you want to disconnect ShortPoint Graph Integration and append the name of the hidden library. For example:
https://tenant.sharepoint.com/sites/sitecollection/lists/SHORTPOINT - Branding Settings
is the URL of your tenant (root site).
is the name of your site collection.
is the path that you will add that would take you to the hidden library.
This is how it should look like when you navigate to the page:
Note: If your Graph integration was established from the root site of your SharePoint tenant, then you can use this format to navigate to the hidden library: https://tenant.sharepoint.com/lists/SHORTPOINT - Branding Settings Where: https://tenant.sharepoint.com is the root site of your tenant. /lists/ - Branding Settings is the path to the hidden library.
Step 2. Select IntegrationSettings
On the ShortPoint Branding Settings page, scroll down and look for the IntegrationSettings:
Step 3. Delete IntegrationSettings
(1) Select IntegrationSettings, and (2) click the ellipsis button.
Then, (3) click the Delete button.
A pop-up will show. Click the Delete button to proceed removing the IntegrationSettings:
Important: Make sure that you will not delete any other item in the hidden library as it may have an impact to your site. Carefully select IntegrationSetings and delete it from the list.
Step 4. Check Graph Integration
Go back to your ShortPoint Dashboard, and click the Integration settings tile:
That's it! You should now see that ShortPoint Graph Integration has been completely removed from the Dashboard.