If you want to try ShortPoint on your Office 365 (SharePoint Online) environment, start by submitting a trial request. Follow the guide below to learn how to do it.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Before we begin
- This article is for the manual installation of ShortPoint SPFx to your Office 365 (SharePoint Online) environment.
- Make sure you have the URL of your SharePoint tenant ready. This is needed to accomplish the trial request form.
Click Get Started for an interactive tutorial on how to submit the trial form:
NOTE: Once you complete the trial form, you can now proceed to Installation Prerequisite 2: Download and Extract the ShortPoint Installation File.
1. Go to https://www.shortpoint.com/ and select Download at the top right corner.
2. Choose Office 365 from the list of products.
3. Click Download ShortPoint SPFx for Office 365.
4. Select if you are a new or existing customer.
5. Fill in the necessary details.
7. If you want to receive a complimentary training from a ShortPoint expert, select your preferred date and time. Otherwise, click Skip this step.
8. Then, click Start Installation.
9. Select Manual Installation.
10. You will now have ShortPoint_SPFX.zip on your downloads. You can now proceed to Installation Prerequisite 2: Download and Extract the ShortPoint Installation File.
- ShortPoint SPFx Installation for Office 365 (First Time)
- Manual Installation Prerequisite 1: Submit a Trial Request to ShortPoint for Office 365
- Manual Installation Prerequisite 2: Download and Extract the ShortPoint Installation File
- Manual Installation Step 1: Upload ShortPoint SPFx to Tenant App Catalog in Office 365
- Manual Installation Step 2: Add ShortPoint SPFx to SharePoint Site in Office 365
- Manual Installation Step 3: Run ShortPoint Installation from Dashboard in Office 365