If you would like to try ShortPoint on your Office 365 (SharePoint Online) environment, start by submitting a trial request.
Here is how:
1. Open https://www.shortpoint.com/ and click Start Trial at the top right.
2. Select if you are a new or existing customer.
For the purpose of this tutorial we will go with New Customer.
3. Fill in the trial request form.
4. From the Environment drop-down, select Office 365.
5. Indicate the URL of your SharePoint tenant.
7. Every new trial comes with a 60-minute walkthrough demo session with one of our experts.
If you would like to have it, select a date:
and a time:
and click Confirm:
You can also indicate your teammates or colleagues to invite them, as well as comment if you have any special requests.
Then, click Schedule Event.
The walkthrough is not obligatory and may be skipped in step 7.
8. You will arrive at the Success Page and get your personal link to download the product. Congrats!
At this point, you can proceed to Installation Prerequisite 2: Download and Extract the ShortPoint Installation File.
- ShortPoint SPFx Installation for Office 365 (First Time)
- Installation Prerequisite 2: Download and Extract the ShortPoint Installation File
- Installation Step 1: Upload ShortPoint SPFx to Tenant App Catalog in Office 365
- Installation Step 2: Add ShortPoint SPFx to SharePoint Site in Office 365
- Installation Step 3: Run ShortPoint Installation from Dashboard in Office 365