If you want to try ShortPoint on your Office 365 (SharePoint Online) environment, start by submitting a trial request. Follow the guide below to learn how to do it.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Before we begin
- This article is for the Office 365 (SharePoint Online) environment.
- Make sure you have the URL of your SharePoint tenant ready. This is needed to accomplish the trial request form.
1. To access our trial page, go to https://www.shortpoint.com/ and select Download at the top right corner.
2. Scroll down and choose Office 365.
3. Click Download ShortPoint SPFx for Office 365.
4. Select if you are a new or existing customer. For the purpose of this tutorial, we will select New Customer.
3. Fill in the trial request form.
4. From the Environment drop-down, select Office 365.
5. Indicate the URL of your SharePoint tenant.
7. Every new trial comes with a 60-minute walkthrough demo session with one of our experts.
If you would like to have it, select a date. Otherwise, you can click Schedule Later.
Select your preferred time.
After selecting the date and time of the walkthrough, click Confirm.
You can also indicate the emails of your colleagues to invite them to the walkthrough, as well as leave comments if you have any special requests. Then, click Schedule Event.
8. You will arrive at the Success Page and get your personal link to download the product.
At this point, you can proceed to Installation Prerequisite 2: Download and Extract the ShortPoint Installation File.
- ShortPoint SPFx Installation for Office 365 (First Time)
- Installation Prerequisite 1: Submit a Trial Request to ShortPoint for Office 365
- Installation Prerequisite 2: Download and Extract the ShortPoint Installation File
- Installation Step 1: Upload ShortPoint SPFx to Tenant App Catalog in Office 365
- Installation Step 2: Add ShortPoint SPFx to SharePoint Site in Office 365
- Installation Step 3: Run ShortPoint Installation from Dashboard in Office 365