This article will demonstrate how to arrange ShortPoint Lists horizontally:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- You must have the latest version of ShortPoint installed for your SharePoint environment.
- You must be a ShortPoint Designer with an active license.
- You must have any ShortPoint List Design Element on your page.
Follow the steps below to learn how to arrange ShortPoint Lists horizontally:
NOTE: You can do this tutorial for any ShortPoint List Design Element including Date List, File List, Icon List, Image List, and Simple List. Just make sure that you already have the ShortPoint List on your SharePoint page. If you do not have any ShortPoint List Design Element on your page, check out How to Insert a Design Element.
Step 1: Edit a ShortPoint List
For this support article, we will be using an Icon List. Click the Icon List tag and select the cogwheel icon.
Step 2: Activate Horizontal View
Scroll down until you see Horizontal View. Toggle on the Horizontal View button.
Then, set the maximum number of items you want to display in a row. We will set the max items per row to 4.
Step 3: Update and Save
Once you are done customizing your List, click the green checkmark.
Then, click Save to keep your progress.
That’s it! Your ShortPoint List is now aligned horizontally. You can now start using this customization to the lists on your page.
Examples of ShortPoint Lists in Horizontal View
We’ve listed below different types of ShortPoint Lists and how they will appear in horizontal view:
- Date Lists - allows you to showcase events or announcements in a list.
- File Lists - allows you to compile a list of important company documents and files.
- Icon Lists - allows you to list items with visual icons.
- Image Lists - allows you to list items with photos.
- Simple Lists - allows you to create a straightforward list without any added visual elements.
- ShortPoint Connect: Basic Tutorial
- How to Add Sublist in List Elements
- How to Disable the Hover Behavior of Image List Item Titles
- How to Make a List Display Multiple Subtitles
- How to Display the Multiple Hyperlinks in ShortPoint List
- Modify the look of Image List Items with CSS (Border, Shadow and Rounded Corners)
- ShortPoint Date Lists Design Element