Fixing Sharepoint lightbox in multiple lines with rich text enhanced columns when ShortPoint installed.
1. When creating or modifying a SharePoint list, create a multiline text column and turn on “Use enhanced rich text.
2. Try to edit the multiline text for one list item and click Embed code,
The expected behavior is that a lightbox should appear.
3. If nothing happened or the lightbox displayed in a malformed appearance you can fix it with the following workaround.
1. Copy the following: spdisable=1
2. In the address bar delete everything after “.aspx?” from the URL and then paste spdisable=1 right after the question mark
3. Hit enter to reload the page.
4. Now the lightbox should behave as expected.