Before we begin
- This article is for SharePoint 2019
- Download Latest version of ShortPoint SPFx
Step 1: Go to Central Administration
From your SharePoint Server 2019 farm, open SharePoint 2019 Central Administration
Step 2: Go to Manage App Catalog
Navigate to Manage App Catalog page
From your Central Administration, Click on Apps -> Manage App Catalog
Step 3: Open app catalog
Click on the App Catalog Url
Step 4: Go to Apps for SharePoint library
In the next screen, on the side menu, choose Apps for SharePoint.
Step 5: Download latest version of ShortPoint SPFx
- Download the latest version of ShortPoint SPFx
- Extract the file ShortPoint-SPFx_XXXX.zip
- You will find after extracting the file: shortpoint-spfx.sppkg
- Upload shortpoint-spfx.sppkg as described in the following step:
Step 6: Upload ShortPoint SPFx to App Catalog
You should see the existing ShortPoint SPFx app. Click Upload:
In the pop-up, click Choose Files:
Click OK in the pop-up window:
After the upload is completed successfully, you will be prompted to deploy the solution.
Press Deploy. This will enable ShortPoint to download the latest files from our global CDN d2zzvnmppezkx.cloudfront.net:
After this step is completed, you will see a message on the top highlighted with green, indicated that the upload is completed successfully.