After the ShortPoint license expires:
- You will be able to keep your designs (both Page Builder Design Elements and Theme Builder customizations);
- You will be able to edit information inside content-holder Design Elements. (For example, a text in a Panel or Accordions); and
- You will be able to edit the Text Design Element.
- However, you will not be able to update the settings of the Design Elements (For example, you can’t reconnect Design Elements to other sources, change how it looks, or add custom CSS. Anything that needs the Update button will not be accessible);
- You will not be able to Insert new Page Builder Design Elements; and
- You will not be able to save or publish new Theme Builder settings as well as export the current theme.
Let us take a look at the interactive tutorial below to help you better understand what happens after license expiration:
If you want to access all the amazing ShortPoint features again, you can reach out to our Sales Team to help you renew your license.