What happens after my on-demand license is expired?
Modified on: Fri, 16 Nov, 2018 at 6:29 PM
After ShortPoint on-demand license is expired:
- you will be able to keep your designs (both Page Builder elements and ThemeBuilder settings);
- you will be able to edit information in content-holder elements, like, for example, a text in a Panel or Accordions;
- you will not be able to update the settings of elements (reconnect them to other sources, change settings inside the elements - e.g. create new items inside an element, change colors, font sizes, add custom CSS etc. - anything that needs the Update button to be pressed in order to save new element settings);
- you will not be able to insert new Page Builder elements;
- you will not be able to save or publish new ThemeBuilder settings as well as export the current theme.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.