This article might be useful, if you faced this issue on your Central Administration after you uninstall ShortPoint from your SharePoint farm:
Could not load file or assembly 'ShortPoint.Foundation.Common, Version=22.214.171.124, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1cf6c5035d65810d' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified
The ShortPointInfrastructureModule should be removed only from Central Administration web.config
1. Open IIS (Internet Information Services Manager)
2. Locate Central Admin website (usually called "SharePoint Central Administration v4")
3. Open Central Administration root folder - right click on Central Administration website and select Explore
4. In the root Central Administration folder find web.config file and save a backup of it.
5. Open web.config in notepad or any text editor tool and find ShortPointInfrastructureModule, it is located in configuration/system.webServer/modules section
6. Remove item <add name="ShortPointInfrastructureModule" ... />, if there are multiple items with name ShortPointInfrastructureModule, then remove them all.
7. Save web.config and verify that Central Administration website is working (the web application will restart after web.config modification).
8. If Central Administration website is not working - then restore web.config from backup.