How can we help you today?

Start a new topic

How Do I Create a Document Library View Like This?

I would like to create a list of documents from a document library that look like this on a page. Is this possible with ShortPoint?

Hi Stephanie, 

From what I see above in your screenshot, this is a grouped view. No, unfortunately, ShortPoint elements do not support connecting to grouped views.

As an alternative, the only thing I can recommend here is to make each library group a separate view. In this case, you will be able to connect the view to an element such as Toggles, Accordions, or Tabs.

Here is an example of what you can achieve with Accordions and different types of Lists:

Kind Regards,

Oksana

Thank you for the response, Oksana. I did create different views and then connected each to an Accordion item. :) That worked perfectly - just a little extra work to create the views instead of using the Group ability in the List. 

Regards,

Stephanie

Great to know, Stephanie! 

So glad it worked:)

Kind Regards,

Oksana

Login or Signup to post a comment

Start a trial

Ignite your vision. Install ShortPoint directly on your site, or play in sandbox mode. No credit card required.

Get started today

World’s best intranet sites are designed using ShortPoint

Thousands of companies using ShortPoint everyday to design, brand and build award winning intranet sites.

Get started Learn more