This article will describe what needs to be done to make sure that ShortPoint works properly for you after tenant renaming.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Step-by-step Tutorial
- You must have the latest version of ShortPoint SPFx installed on your SharePoint environment.
- You must be a ShortPoint Designer with an active license.
Follow the steps below to learn what must be done after you rename your tenant:
Step 1: Change the tenant name in the ShortPoint Branding Settings list
- Before changing the tenant name, you must change the tenant name in the ShortPoint Branding Settings list. To access the list, modify the URL below with your parameters:
- After you modify the URL, a SharePoint list will appear. Make sure to change the current name in the last row to the new tenant name.
NOTE You must change the tenant name in the ShortPoint Branding Settings list for every Site Collection where you use ShortPoint.
NOTE ShortPoint will stop working on this site until you rename the tenant.
Step 2: Contact Support
- To sync our database information with your changes, we will need to know exactly when you're ready to move from the old tenant name to the new one. You can reach out to our support team by submitting a ticket or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3: Relaunch Graph Integration
- To relaunch Graph Integration, go to the SharePoint site you will use and select the cogwheel icon at the right-hand corner of the screen.
- Then, select Site Contents.
- Click ShortPoint Dashboard.
- Open Integrations.
- Click Reconnect.
That’s it! You now know what to do whenever you change tenant names.
- How to Find a SharePoint List / Library ID (Modern Experience)
- How to Create and Add a Multi-pin Map in your SharePoint Site
- Extract ShortPoint Data From SharePoint Page