You have the flexibility to add more ShortPoint Designers to your SharePoint tenancy whenever you need to. We will provide you with the steps you can take to do this in this article.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Interactive Tutorial
- Step-by-step Tutorial
- You must have ShortPoint SPFx installed in one or more sites in your tenancy
- You have an active license with one or more ShortPoint Designers
Press Get Started to find out how to add more ShortPoint Designer seats to your account.
You can update the number of ShortPoint Designers on your account by following these steps.
Step 1: Navigate to the ShortPoint Dashboard
- In the ShortPoint suite bar, click the cogwheel icon
- Open Site Contents
- Select ShortPoint Dashboard
Step 2: Open the Licensing page
- Select Licensing from the Dashboard options
Step 3: Click Buy more users
- In the ShortPoint Users section, press the Buy more users button
Step 4: Purchase additional Designer licenses
A new tab will be opened and you will be directed to the Pricing page on our website
- Select the number of ShortPoint Designers you wish to add
- Click Purchase Now and proceed to payment
Once your purchase is completed, you can go back to the ShortPoint Licensing page to activate the new licenses, and new fields to assign users will be available.
Note: You can find more information on how to Activate ShortPoint SPFx License and Assign ShortPoint Designers in this article.
If you need further assistance or have any questions about adding new licenses to your account, you can connect with our sales team at email@example.com.
With additional licenses, more users can help in building the best intranets for your organization.
- ShortPoint Designer: A Definition
- Activate ShortPoint SPFx License and Assign ShortPoint Designers
- When You Are Not Assigned as a ShortPoint Designer