This article will show you how to open the ShortPoint Theme Builder. Follow the steps below to get started.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Before we begin
- Short Interactive Tutorial
- Step-by-step Tutorial
Before we begin
- Make sure you have the latest version of ShortPoint installed for your SharePoint environment.
- Make sure that you are a ShortPoint Designer with an active license.
Short Interactive Tutorial
Click Get Started to start the interactive tutorial:
Learn how to launch the Theme Builder by following the steps below:
STEP 1: Go to Site Contents
Click the cogwheel icon on the upper right corner of the screen.
Select Site Contents.
STEP 2: Open the ShortPoint Dashboard
On the Site Contents page, click ShortPoint Dashboard.
STEP 3: Open ShortPoint Theme Builder
Click Theme Builder.
Choose between Classic or Modern, depending on your SharePoint experience.
Since we have the Modern experience, we will choose Modern.
Click Customize my site.
ShortPoint Theme Builder will appear as a floating window on your SharePoint page.
Congratulations! You can now start creating your own intranet theme that reflects the unique culture of your company.
- Getting Started with ShortPoint Theme Builder - Modern SharePoint Sites (Part 1)
- Getting Started with ShortPoint Theme Builder - Modern SharePoint Sites (Part 2)
- Copy Themes from ShortPoint Demos Website