In this article we will show you how to prevent images cropping on ShortPoint Tiles Design Element.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- This article is for you if
- Step 1: Open the ShortPoint Tiles' settings
- Step 2: Copy the custom CSS code
- Step 3: Update Tiles with code
This article is for you if:
- You have ShortPoint installed on your SharePoint sites.
- You are a ShortPoint user with an active license.
- You use SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint 2013 On-Premise environment.
Notes: 1. If you use SharePoint 2019 or Office 365 environment, please check our solution article on How to Use Image Settings to Manage Image Cropping in ShortPoint Elements. 2. Image Cropping functionality is coming soon for SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint 2013.
You use ShortPoint Tiles Design Element with images as tile items' background.
Step 1: Open the ShortPoint Tiles' settings
The Settings tab will appear.
Step 2: Copy the custom CSS code
Here is the custom CSS code you will need to use for preventing images cropping on Tiles:
background-position: 50% 50%;
Please copy it.
Step 3: Update Tiles with code
Switch to the Custom CSS tab:
Paste the copied code to the Custom CSS field:
- How to Make Circular ShortPoint Tiles
- How to Make Rounded Corners for ShortPoint Tiles
- How to Change Grey Text Background in ShortPoint Tiles