This article is for you if you have ShortPoint SPFx version 7.0.x.xx or below, and want to switch to the New Upgrade.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Before we begin
- ShortPoint SPFx New Upgrade Explained in Details
Before we begin
- Make sure you are on Office 365 (SharePoint Online) or SharePoint 2019 On-Premise environment.
- Make sure you have ShortPoint SPFx app installed on your SharePoint site/s.
ShortPoint SPFx New Upgrade Explained in Details
Step 1: Download the New Upgrade package
Before following the steps in this article, it is a requirement that you already have the New Upgrade (7.1.5.xx+) package downloaded. Please select your respective environment to download this ShortPoint version.
Step 2: Proceed with the upgrade
Go through each article to proceed with the upgrade:
- Update Step 1: Upload New ShortPoint SPFx to the Tenant App Catalog in Office 365 or Upload New ShortPoint SPFx to the App Catalog in SharePoint 2019
- Update Step 2: Update ShortPoint SPFx on a SharePoint Site (New Upgrade)
- Update Step 3: Reinstall ShortPoint SPFx on a SharePoint Site (New Upgrade)
- Update Step 4: Upgrade ShortPoint SPFx for All Site Collections (New Upgrade)