If you have used Connection Type: People in SharePoint Group, and mapped the user photo with Delve_Photo option, and cannot see any photos, please follow this article to learn how to bring the photos back.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Step 1: Edit the ShortPoint Design Element
- Step 2: Update the image option
- Step 3: Update and save the page
- Members of the SharePoint group you are connecting to should have the photos in Delve.
- Members of the SharePoint group you are connecting to should have WorkEmail property set for them.
Step 1: Edit the ShortPoint Design Element
Click the cog wheel icon to open the settings of the ShortPoint Design Element you have used to connect to People in SharePoint Group.
Step 2: Update the image option
2.1. Prepare the URL for images
Copy the link below:
Replace <site url> path with your SharePoint site URL.
where mycompany.sharepoint.com/sites/my-site/ is our site URL.
2.2. Update the image mapping
Switch to the Items tab:
Remove the Delve_Photo mapping you are currently using for Image option and paste the URL obtained in Step 2.1:
Step 3: Update and save the page
You may click Preview button to check how it will be displayed on your page.
Click Update and save the page.
That's it. Now the photos are displayed.