By default, ShortPoint Tiles Design Elements have square shape. It is possible to make them circular.
If you would like to apply this solution, please follow the steps in this support article.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- CSS customizations are available since ShortPoint SPFx version 18.104.22.168 or higher. We recommend you to always have the latest version installed. You can visit our Download ShortPoint page and get the latest version of ShortPoint.
Step 1. Insert ShortPoint Tiles Design Element
The Tiles Design Element can be easily added to your pages using ShortPoint Page Builder.
You can start with adding a ShortPoint web part to your page by clicking big blue Insert button and selecting ShortPoint from the list of the web parts.
1. Choose the Insert tab in the Ribbon.
2. Click the blue Insert button.
Then, select the Tiles Design Element from your ShortPoint Page Builder menu:
Step 2. Copy the code
Depending on the background you are going to use for your Tiles, copy the respective piece of CSS code:
- if you are using color as a background of your Tiles:
- if you are using image as a background of your Tiles:
Step 3. Open Custom CSS tab of ShortPoint Tiles
Edit the page. Open the settings of the Tiles by pressing the cog wheel icon:
Switch to Custom CSS tab:
Step 4. Update the ShortPoint Tiles with code
Paste the code into the Custom CSS field as shown in the animation below:
You may check how it will look like on your page by clicking the Preview button:
Then, click Update and save the page.
That's it. Here is an example of how it may look like on the page: