This article will explain how to set up the Tenant App Catalog on your Office 365 SharePoint Environment so you can add ShortPoint App for Teams to it after.
Step 1: Login to your Office 365 Admin
Login to your Office 365 admin center page with an administrator account, then choose Admin:
Step 2: Go to SharePoint Admin Center
Step 3: Open App Catalog page
Click on Classic features on the left menu section:
Click on the App Catalog:
- On the App Catalog Site page, choose OK to accept the default option and create a new app catalog site.
- On the Create App Catalog Site Collection page, specify the title of your App Catalog site (ex: Apps)
- Specify the web site address. (example: apps)
- Set the Storage Quota to the lowest possible value (currently 110).
- Set the Server Resource Quota to 0 (zero). (The server resource quota is related to throttling poorly performing sandboxed solutions, but you won't be installing any sandboxed solutions on your app catalog site.)
- Choose OK.
Now every time you open your App Catalog, this will open your App Catalog site where you can start uploading Apps for SharePoint. The site will look like this in a different title of course
- Use the App Catalog to make custom business apps available for your SharePoint Online environment
- Set up an app catalog on SharePoint Online