By default, ShortPoint Tiles Design Elements have square corners. It is possible to make them rounded.
If you would like to apply this solution, please follow the steps in this support article.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Step 1. Insert ShortPoint Tiles Design Element
- Step 2. Copy the code
- Step 3. Open Custom CSS tab of ShortPoint Tiles
- Step 4. Update the ShortPoint Tiles with code
- CSS customizations are available since ShortPoint SPFx version 220.127.116.11 or higher. We recommend you to always have the latest version installed. You can download it Download ShortPoint page and get the latest version of ShortPoint.
Step 1. Insert ShortPoint Tiles Design Element
Tiles ShortPoint Page Builder
Step 2. Copy the code
Depending on the background you are going to use for your Tiles, copy the respective piece of CSS code:
- if you are using color as a background of your Tiles:
- if you are using image as a background of your Tiles:
Note: You can choose your own border-radius by modifying this property.
Step 3. Open Custom CSS tab of ShortPoint Tiles
Step 4. Update the ShortPoint Tiles with code
That's it. Here is an example of how it may look like on the page: