Use the SharePoint Site URL type of connection to fetch data from other SharePoint sites (or subsites) in the same domain.
- SharePoint Online (coming soon)
- SharePoint Server 2013 / 2016 / 2019 (coming soon)
Features and configuration
Provide the URL of SharePoint site / subsite you need to connect to and click on Fetch Lists:
Site URL requirements:
- The URL must point to a SharePoint site and not to a list or library.
- The target SharePoint site must be on the same tenant
- The current user must have access to the target SharePoint site
Following some examples of correct and incorrect Site URLs
List / Library
Once successfully connected, you will see the lists and libraries of that site:
You will get option to connect to particular view of the connected list:
You can also set Items Limit to limit the items to certain number.