Did you know that you can create the same on your site? Site designers can choose the elements they need and copy them from this demo page to a site they are developing. This can be greatly beneficial for maintaining design uniformity across all your SharePoint websites. Please read further to discover how you can build a page like this in your environment.
- you have a valid ShortPoint license on your environment;
- you are logged in under the ShortPoint user account if you are using a paid license.
Step 1. Choose an existing or create a new page.
You can try this solution out on a Classic or Modern SharePoint page that contains some ShortPoint elements.
For this example, we will be using one of our Demo Pages - if you like it feel free to check it out:
Step 2. Enable element for copying.
Edit the page.
Choose an element you would like to enable for copying. For example, I have chosen this Image List element. Press the cog wheel to open the settings:
Switch to Custom CSS Tab in the settings and type shortpoint-copy as a Class. Then, press Update:
You just made your Image List available for copy. In the View mode, the ShortPoint Copy Bar will become visible. After clicking Allow to copy single ShortPoint, you will have a Copy button available on the Image list element, which will appear there after you hover the mouse over the element:
1) to make multiple elements available for copy, you need to repeat Step 2 for all the elements you plan to enable for copying;
2) you can do the same solution not only with elements, but with ShortPoint Sections - this is how our Demos Website was made;
3) delete the shortpoint-copy class from the element to disable it from copying.