You can use ShortPoint to add full-width Sections to a SharePoint page using these easy steps.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Step-by-step Tutorial
- You must have the latest version of ShortPoint installed on your SharePoint environment.
- You must be a ShortPoint Designer with an active license.
Here are the steps you need to follow to achieve a full-width Section for Modern SharePoint pages:
Step 1: Edit the ShortPoint web part
Go to the SharePoint page you want to use and click Edit:
Click the ShortPoint tag:
Select the pencil icon:
Step 2: Launch Section Settings
Click the Section tag of the Section you want to modify:
Select the cogwheel icon:
Step 3: Enable Force full screen width option
In the Design tab, select Size:
Toggle on Force full screen width:
Click the green check mark to apply the changes:
Step 4: Save
Click Save once you are satisfied with your edits:
Congratulations! You now have a full-width Section:
- Full Width Section and Page in ShortPoint
- Part 3: Full Width Footer & Full Width Footer Content
- Known Issue: Full Screen Sections Are Not Taking Full Screen Width