By default, the ShortPoint Tiles Design Element displays bold titles text font.
If you want to change the font to normal (regular/non-bold), you can easily do it by using some Custom CSS. In this article, we will show you how to do this.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Interactive Tutorial
- Step-by-step Tutorial
- You have the latest version of ShortPoint SPFx installed on your SharePoint environment.
- You must be a ShortPoint Designer with an active license.
- You must have an existing Tiles Design Element added to your page.
Learn how to change the Tiles titles to the normal font by going through this interactive tutorial.
Here is the Custom CSS code that you need to add to your Tiles Design Element:
Follow the detailed steps below to change the Tiles Design Element titles from the default bold font style to the normal font style:
Step 1: Edit the ShortPoint web part
- Go to the SharePoint page where your Tiles Design Element is inserted.
- Edit the page.
- Select the ShortPoint web part.
- Click the pencil icon.
Step 2: Open the Tiles Design Element settings
- In edit mode, select the Tiles Design Element.
- Click the cogwheel icon to open the settings window.
Step 3: Copy and paste the Custom CSS code
- Copy this custom CSS code.
- Go to the Custom CSS tab.
- Paste the code
- Press the green checkmark button to apply your changes
Step 4: Update and save
- You can preview the page to see the results.
- Click Save to ensure all the changes are saved.
The normal font style should now be applied to your Tiles titles. Go and try it out on your SharePoint pages.
- How to Change the Font on Tiles Elements
- How to Change the Font Size of a Link and/or the Link Icon Size