Sometimes, there is a need to hide the side menu on a particular page only. In this article, we will show you how to hide the side menu. It is highlighted in the screenshot below:
To make the side menu invisible, please follow these steps:
1) In the Edit mode, create a new section on the top of your page by clicking Section on the INSERT tab:
2) Please open its settings by pressing at the section cogwheel, as shown below:
2) In the Settings tab, please scroll down and activate the Force Full Screen Width option.
3) By default, your section will have the same height as the content it contains. Because we show you an example using a section that has no content, we will adjust the height of it to cover the whole side menu. Please find the Height option and set a height. In our example, we set the height as 1/2 of the page, which will be enough to cover the side menu.
4) Switch to Background tab and scroll to color settings. From the drop-down menu, please choose white color. Press Update. Save the changes made on the page.
As a result, you will see that the section has covered the side menu:
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.
Thank you for your attention.