IMPORTANT The Adobe Fonts (formerly Adobe Typekit) functionality is currently not working. However, you can still manually add Adobe Fonts using this workaround.
This article will demonstrate how to add Adobe Fonts (formerly known as Adobe Typekit) to your SharePoint site using ShortPoint Theme Builder.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Step-by-step Tutorial
- You must have the latest version of ShortPoint SPFx installed on your SharePoint environment.
- You must be a ShortPoint Designer with an active license.
Step 1: Select and Add Your Fonts to Kit
- Go to Adobe Fonts Website.
- Search for your desired web font.
- Then, you have to create a new project.
To know more about how to create a new project, read the following article from Adobe: Add fonts to your website.
Step 2: Copy The Script Links from Embed Code
- Navigate to your Typekit Kits.
- Click on the Kit you would like to use:
Click on Embed Code:
Copy the Default embed code:
Step 3: Add New Fonts to your SharePoint site
- Open ShortPoint Theme Builder: Site Settings - ShortPoint Dashboard - Site Customization - Customize my site.
- ShortPoint ThemeBuilder will be activated.
- Go to Utilities - Custom Fonts - TypeKit.
- Paste the Default embed code in the field.
- Click Apply.
That's it! The new fonts from your Adobe Typekit will appear automatically in Fonts & Typography section in ShortPoint Theme Builder.
Step 4: Use the new Fonts to brand your SharePoint Sites
- Go to Fonts & Typography section in ShortPoint branding tool.
- Then navigate to any font settings, for example, Base where you can change the default font for the whole site.
- You will find your new fonts in the fonts list under Custom Fonts category:
That's it :) Happy with your work? Just hit the Publish button.
- Add Custom Fonts from Google Fonts to a SharePoint Site with ShortPoint Theme Builder
- Add Custom Fonts from Fonts.com to SharePoint Site
- Adding Custom Fonts to SharePoint Sites Manually Using ShortPoint Theme Builder