This is article is for you if:
- You already have ShortPoint Farm Solution installed on SharePoint 2013 or 2016 On Premise Farms
- You already activated ShortPoint license key on the farm
- You are migrating to new farm and want to use the same key on new farm
- You want to migrate to SharePoint Online
IMPORTANT: The deactivating of the ShortPoint license will make ShortPoint stop working entirely on your farm. All designs you've done using ShortPoint will not be displayed anymore
Login to your Central Administration - Open Configure ShortPoint Licensing Page
At the bottom of the page, click on Deactivate Button
- You can use the same key on a new farm.
- If you are migrating to SharePoint Online, then please send us an email after deactivation (email@example.com and include your original license key and the new domain for SharePoint online), and we will create a new online license. We need first to confirm that you have deactivated the license key.