This article will demonstrate how to remove ShortPoint SPFx from your Site Collection Recycle Bin.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Interactive Tutorial
- Step-by-step Tutorial
- Make sure that you have removed ShortPoint SPFx from your Site Contents: Uninstalling ShortPoint Step 2: Remove ShortPoint SPFx from Site Contents
- You need to be a Site Collection Administrator in order to accomplish this step.
Click Get Started to learn how to remove ShortPoint SPFx from your Site Collection Recycle Bin:
Follow the steps below for a detailed step-by-step on how to remove ShortPoint SPFx from your Site Collection Recycle Bin:
Step 1: Open Site Settings
- Open the SharePoint site where you have ShortPoint SPFx installed and click the cogwheel icon on the screen's upper-right corner.
- Select Site Contents.
- Select Site Settings.
Step 2: Open Second-stage recycle bin
- In Site Settings, look for Recycle bin and click it.
- Select Second-stage recycle bin at the bottom of your screen.
NOTE: Since you have already deleted ShortPoint SPFx in the previous tutorial, you will not see anything in the first Recycle bin. In case you see ShortPoint SPFx, just delete it again.
Step 3: Delete ShortPoint SPFx
- Select ShortPoint SPFx.
- Click Delete.
- A dialog box will appear, click Delete.
That’s it! You have successfully removed ShortPoint SPFx from your Site Collection Recycle bin. You can now proceed to Uninstalling ShortPoint Step 4: Remove from App Catalog.