This article will walk you through the first step of the uninstallation process which is the deactivation of ShortPoint SPFx. At this stage, you will not lose any of your data but the pages and themes you published will be hidden.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Interactive Tutorial
- Step-by-step Tutorial
- You must have ShortPoint installed on your SharePoint site.
- You must be a Site Collection Administrator to add or remove apps.
Check out the interactive tutorial below to learn how to deactivate ShortPoint SPFx:
Follow the steps below for a detailed step-by-step on how to deactivate ShortPoint SPFx:
Step 1: Open ShortPoint Dashboard
- Open the SharePoint site where you have ShortPoint SPFx installed and click the cogwheel icon on the screen's upper-right corner.
- Select Site Contents.
- Select ShortPoint Dashboard.
Step 2: Uninstall ShortPoint
- In the ShortPoint Dashboard, select Uninstall.
- Then on the uninstallation page, click Uninstall.
- A confirmation dialog will appear, click Yes.
That’s it! You have successfully deactivated ShortPoint SPFx. All ShortPoint designs and themes will now be hidden on your page. You can now proceed to Uninstalling ShortPoint Step 2: Remove ShortPoint SPFx from Site Contents.
NOTE: Because we don't touch any of your site pages or files, you have to remove the ShortPoint web part from your page manually.
- Uninstalling ShortPoint Step 1: ShortPoint SPFx Deactivation
- Uninstalling ShortPoint Step 2: Remove ShortPoint SPFx from Site Contents
- Uninstalling ShortPoint Step 3: Remove from Site Collection Recycle Bin
- Uninstalling ShortPoint Step 4: Remove from App Catalog