This article is for:
- SharePoint Online / Office 365 with Modern Experience
Microsoft is introducing a new and awesome way to create pages.
We still did not release the support for this new experience, but stay tuned! Very soon you will be able to add ShortPoint to these kinds of pages.
Screenshot of the new experience we are currently working on for new modern pages:
While this new feature is great, it is still very new and there are a lot of upgrades coming up in the coming months. Classic pages are supported and will always be supported. When we release the support for the new modern pages, it will be part of your existing installation and will work seamlessly.
Currently, this is what you can not do with modern sites:
- You can not add ShortPoint elements to modern pages
- You can not use ShortPoint theme builder to customize the look on modern sites
We are working on the above capabilities and soon they will be supported with ShortPoint.
What you can do now with modern sites:
- Create Wiki Page, Web Part Page, new Page in Pages Libray (Publishing Feature)
- Use ShortPoint to build, brand and design those pages (classic experience)
How to use ShortPoint along with modern sites?
Open Site Contents
Open Site Pages
Create Wiki Page or Web Part Page
NOTE: Pages Library
Insert ShortPoints to your pages and start designing awesome and responsive pages
Important: Scripting Capabilities are not enabled on Modern Sites. For more information, check out this article: Enable Scripting Capabilities on Modern Sites