Before we begin
To use the solution described in this article you need to be a ShortPoint User and have ShortPoint installed on your SharePoint sites.
By default, all the Modern Site Pages in SharePoint have this social bar at the bottom.
And a closer look:
But you can remove it with the help of Theme Builder, adding a piece of custom CSS code. So the bottom of your page will look like this:
If you would like to apply this solution, please follow the steps in this support article.
IMPORTANT: the following guidelines will disable the social bar on ALL OF YOUR MODERN SITE PAGES.
Step 1: Open Theme Builder
- Click ShortPoint Dashboard:
- And click Customize my site:
Step 2: Open Custom CSS in the Theme Builder
- In the Theme Builder menu click Utilities:
- Select Custom CSS option:
Step 3: Apply the custom CSS code
- Copy the following CSS code:
- Paste it to the Custom CSS field:
- Click Apply and then Publish:
Here is the end result you will have:
And a closer look of the page's bottom:
That's it! The social bar is now removed from all of your Modern Site Pages!