Before we begin
- This article is for SharePoint 2019
- You have got a new version of ShortPoint Offline
Step 1: Go to Central Administration
From your SharePoint Server 2019 farm, open SharePoint 2019 Central Administration
Step 2: Go to Manage App Catalog
Navigate to Manage App Catalog page
From your Central Administration, Click on Apps -> Manage App Catalog
Step 3: Open app catalog
Click on the App Catalog Url
Step 4: Go to Apps for SharePoint library
In the next screen, on the side menu, choose Apps for SharePoint.
Step 5: Unzip file which you have got from ShortPoint
- Extract the file ShortPoint-SPFx_XXXX.zip which you have got from ShortPoint
- You will find after extracting the file: shortpoint-spfx.sppkg
- Upload shortpoint-spfx.sppkg as described in the following step:
Step 6: Upload ShortPoint Offline app to App Catalog
You should see the existing ShortPoint SPFx app. Click Upload:
In the pop-up, click Choose Files:
Click OK in the pop-up window:
After the upload is completed successfully, you will be prompted to deploy the solution.
Press Deploy. This will enable ShortPoint to download the latest files from your local CDN
After this step is completed, you will see a message on the top highlighted with green, indicated that the upload is completed successfully.