Announcement: We released on 21st of September 2018 ShortPoint SPFx for Office 365. Install ShortPoint SPFx
The last step is to run ShortPoint Installation from ShortPoint Dashboard.
Before You Begin
You will not be able to access ShortPoint Dashboard if you did not add ShortPoint to the site. Make sure you have completed this step:
- If you want to install ShortPoint on one site only, you need to be the site owner.
- If you want to install SharePoint on the entire site collection, you need to be site collection admin
Step 1: Open ShortPoint Dashboard
Open Site Contents:
In Classic Experience, click on ShortPoint
In Modern Experience, Click on ShortPoint
Step 2: Run The Installation Script
- Open Installation
- Enable or disable global installation (install in all sites and subsites automatically). Click here for more information.
- Click Install
- Wait for few minutes until the installation complete (don't close the browser)
- Once the installation is done, it will show you Installation Completed Successfully
- Congratulations, you are ready to use ShortPoint to design stunning pages.
The steps in details:
From ShortPoint Dashboard, Click Installation
If added ShortPoint to the root of the site collection, you can install ShortPoint in this site and all other sites in the same site collection. Disable this, and ShortPoint will be installed on current Site only.
Click on Install
Congratulations, you have ShortPoint Add-In installed.
- First, let's make sure that you have the latest version installed. (maybe you uploaded old file). Click here to confirm!
- NEXT: Use ShortPoint for the first time