Announcement: We released on 21st of September 2018 ShortPoint SPFx for Office 365. Install ShortPoint SPFx
ShortPoint SPFx is SharePoint Hosted Add-In that should be added to your organization App Catalog, in order to add ShortPoint App later to all your SharePoint Online sites. Setting up App Catalog for SharePoint Online is easy and should not take more than few minutes.
Login to your Office 365 admin center page with administrator account, then choose Admin:
Go to SharePoint Admin Center:
Select Apps then Click on App Catalog:
- On the App Catalog Site page, choose OK to accept the default option and create a new app catalog site.
- On the Create App Catalog Site Collection page, specify the title of your App Catalog site (ex: Apps)
- Specify the web site address. (example: apps)
- Set the Storage Quota to the lowest possible value (currently 110).
- Set the Server Resource Quota to 0 (zero). (The server resource quota is related to throttling poorly performing sandboxed solutions, but you won't be installing any sandboxed solutions on your app catalog site.)
- Choose OK.
Now every time you open your App Catalog, this will open your App Catalog site where you can start uploading Apps for SharePoint. The site will look like this in a different title of course
- Use the App Catalog to make custom business apps available for your SharePoint Online environment
- Set up an app catalog on SharePoint Online