How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Implemented

Employee Directory via people search connection roadmap

Hi, I am getting questions about this subject so I wanted to ask for an update on this element/solution.

I am getting asked about the following scenarios.

1.  Pagination on an image list element (or any list for that matter).  Specifically, an image list element that connects to a distribution group.

2. Ability for the table element to connect like the other elements (instead of the drop down source and view properties that currently exist).

3. A shortpoint solution for the typical employee directory list scenarios (unless you are already seeing this on microsoft's roadmap)

THANKS!

3 people like this idea

Hi,

Employee Directory using short point is this planned !

Thanks,

Yousef

We have implement people search connection type as first part of this feature. 

Now, we will include filters toolbar functionality to all ShortPoint 

2 people like this

Is this functionality available with the new version?

Yes. You can now use people search connection type to read data from SharePoint Users profiles. This feature is part of every design element we have and you can show your team in over 50 different designs

Is there an example of this on any of the demos, or any documentation on how to set up?  I am trying and everything is blank?

Dear Lori,

Currently, the documentation is in development. I have sent you an invitation for a demo of this feature as a ticket reply.

Kind Reagrds,

Oksana

Please send me an invitation as well Oksana!

Hi Michael,

Ready, please check your inbox.

Kind Regards,

Oksana

Hi, could I see a demo as well?  We have a plugin that our team is not happy with because the view is so small, but it has the key features of being able to filter by location, department, job role, and also shows their photo.  We also have the ability to printout a list of the phone numbers, but that too is not really customizable and our team would like to have format options.

Kim Clark, I would love to see what you have.  Sounds very functional.

Login or Signup to post a comment

Start a trial

Ignite your vision. Install ShortPoint directly on your site, or play in sandbox mode. No credit card required.

Get started today

World’s best intranet sites are designed using ShortPoint

Thousands of companies using ShortPoint everyday to design, brand and build award winning intranet sites.

Get started Learn more